Freitag, 17. Oktober 2008

It's been a while

What the hell. I said I would try and keep this blog updated.

6 months and loads changes. Finished Germany in epic proportions - including a trip to Monaco and two to Berlin (one for a Rival Schools reunite show) - both of those were awesome as fuck. Spent loads of money, but I didn't really care at the time. I do now cos I have none.

Went to Barcelona, picked up sweet recs. Postal Service 2xLP was one of them. A sealed Pinkerton was another. Had a great time.

Worked at the castle all summer, which was fun. The shifts were pretty erratic though, and I needed to earn more. But I now live with Abbe in Edinburgh and it's great. We literally have no money though. I'm in the 5th week of Uni - it's tough but good at the same time. Did well in my first assignment so hopefully it'll continue.

I'm winning a Futures 2xLP at £4, with only a couple of hours left - so finger's crossed. Had a massive urge to hear Return Of The Space Cowboy again, so I'm trying to find a copy of that on wax. Shouldn't really be spending but fuck it.

Keine Kommentare: