Donnerstag, 27. März 2008

NO SPINNING

I've decided that table football is the greatest game every created. It's seriously amazing. There's this bar in Leipzig where you can go and have a few beers and play some table football (for free too!). The people that you play against are beyond belief though, they don't just randomly spin the players around, they always have control of the ball and when they score you don't see anything, all you hear is the ball crashing into the back of the goal. Seriously incredible.

So my Sprach- und Orientierungskurse are over tomorrow and I'm pretty glad because I'm fucking sick of getting up at 8am every fucking morning. It's doing my head in. But still, they've been fun and were an awesome way to meet new people. Keith and I met with Beate Herting as well today who was very nice. We've decided on courses we want to do but for some reason the lessons that last for 90 minutes count for 2 hours towards our 12 hour-a-week total. Win. I looked at doing "An introduction to simultaneous interpreting" but it's on Friday morning at 9:15, fuck that. Still, I'm pretty pleased with what's on offer and the facilities look to be pretty wicked, so we shall see how it turns out.

I've been watching quite a lot of British TV that I've stupidly never seen before like I'm Alan Partridge and Darkplace. I've downloaded them and as of yet have watched all of I'm Alan Partridge Season 1, it's absolutely brilliant.



Loving the massively fast internet connection and private trackers, can download at the speed of light. I've got a backlog of things to watch like a whole series of QI and Darkplace. But I have to keep my ratio above 1.0 so need to be careful.

All Midtown albums on shuffle = win.




And todays youtube lols:



(there's a second part to that. Search 'Paul Gascoigne Sky News')

Keine Kommentare: